Q Link Wireless is one of the best cell phone providers in the United States as it provides an array of services and programs to all its customers. To start with, this carrier offers Lifeline program to all eligible customers. Here, you will get a free smartphone and several discounted cell phone plans if you are eligible for this program. Besides this, the carrier is one of the main participants of the ACP program. Suppose you are eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program. In that case, you will be able to enjoy discounts on your monthly cell phone bills, thus saving more on your overall communication costs.
Besides these programs, this carrier offers 4G and 5G wireless technology so that its users can remain connected, regardless of their current location. In fact, this feature makes it easier for them to enjoy high-speed internet, increased availability, and low latency so that they can be able to communicate more effectively. It also offers affordable cell phone plans to both existing and new customers. Finally, this carrier allows you to upgrade your device. Whether you obtained a free government phone or bought it from this carrier’s inventory, be sure that you can now upgrade your device with utmost precision. By doing so, you can trust that you will be able to get a more advanced model at a reduced price of $34.95. In this article, we shall take a closer look at how you can get an upgrade from this carrier, the various upgrade models you can find, alongside other helpful ideas.
Can I Upgrade My Q Link Wireless Government Phone?
Yes. Thankfully, this carrier allows you to upgrade your Qlink Wireless free government phone. You can consider taking this initiative if at you are not satisfied with the model that this carrier provides via its Lifeline program. After all, once you apply for a free government phone, you are not essentially given the phone that you want. Instead, you are given the one that is available at that moment.
Although this carrier does not have a particular upgrade program, you can take advantage of the discount that is offered on their replacement phones. After all, the discounted phone deals are meant to allow individuals earning a low income to replace or even upgrade their free government phones. The good news is that you will get a better model at a relatively lower price and be able to meet your current phone needs.
What Does Q Link Wireless Phone Upgrade Mean for Existing Customers?
In case you are a Qlink Wireless existing customer, chances are that you obtained a low, basic or medium-quality model once you applied for its Lifeline program. If this phone does not meet all your phone needs, you are at liberty to upgrade to a better model from this carrier. In case you are an existing customer, upgrading means buying a better quality phone with great performance than the previous one.
Reason To Upgrade Qlink Wireless Phone
There is an array of reasons that can prompt you to upgrade your Qlink Wireless phone. To start with, you can choose to upgrade your free government phone in case it does not meet your phone needs.
Better still, you can opt to upgrade it if at all you break or even lose your phone. Here, you have the luxury of looking out for a better model than the previous one. The good news is that these models are relatively cheap as they come at discounted prices. Other reasons that can prompt you to upgrade your phone include:
- Your current phone is 3G or 4G enabled and you want to upgrade to a 5G model. This is because Qlink Wireless now uses 4G and 5G networks. To be able to access the 5G network from this carrier, you need to obtain a 5G model and upgrading to that model is the only solution that can help you get started.
- It allows you to enjoy the offers that come with 4G LTE and 5G network connection. Here, you will be able to enjoy fast internet speeds and also greater network coverage nationwide.
- The convenience that come with new phones is unmatched. From be able to surf the internet well to allowing you take great photos, there is a myriad of awesome features that make newer models better than the former ones. In this case, you can take advantage of such features and upgrade to a newer model from this carrier.
Q Link Wireless Phone Upgrade Policy
As far as upgrading phones is concerned, this carrier does not impose any limitations on their customers. Although this carrier does not have a particular phone upgrade policy, be sure that you will be able to get an upgrade anytime you please. However, you brace yourself to incur the expenses that come with a newer model.
Depending on your budget, you will have the luxury of choosing your preferred model from any of their online and physical stores. With as low as $34.95, you will be able to get an upgrade phone on the go.
How Do I Upgrade My Q Link Wireless Phone?
From the illustration above, it is evident that one can now upgrade his phone anytime he/she pleases. As long as you are ready to part with a few dollars, you will be good to go. However, there is a process that you need to undertake for you to upgrade your Qlink Wireless phone. The good news is that this process is easy and straightforward.
To start with, you need to locate the nearest Qlink Wireless store and then visit it. Here, you will have the freedom to choose your preferred model and then pay for it. As you propose to choose your newer model, there is a need to pay attention to critical features such as the following:
- GPS technology
- Presence of a large ROM and RAM
- The phone’s touchscreen interface
- Presence of a high-quality camera(Both front and rear camera)
- Presence of a long-lasting battery
- Fast charging technology
- Ability to support mobile payment platforms such as Zelle, Venmo, and Cash app
- Does the phone come with a powerful processor
- Its operating system (Android, iOS)
- Ability to send both texts and pictures
Once you are a convenience that your preferred model contains the above-mentioned features, you can now go ahead and then pay for it using your debit or credit card. If this is your preferred mode of payment, ensure that these cards are registered under your name. After making the payment, you will be able to get your phone and can now start using it.
Besides visiting the Qlink store near you, consider reaching out to the Qlink customer service team. Here, you will be required to dial 1-(855)754-6543. By dialing that number, you will be able to talk to a representative from this carrier who will guide you on how to upgrade your current Qlink Wireless model.
Q Link Free Government Phone Upgrade Policy
Like we mentioned above, once you apply for a free government phone, you are not given the phone that you desire all the time. Instead, you will be given the phone that is available at the moment.
Although this model might work for the time being, it might not contain all the features you ever desired. In this case, you have the freedom to upgrade it and a relatively affordable fee. In case you are eligible, be sure that you can get a better model with as low as $34.95.
Can I Upgrade My Q Link Government Phone For Free?
Not really. You need to part with $34.95 for you to upgrade your free government phone. Thankfully, the cost that comes with this process is relatively lower than buying a brand new phone from this carrier.
Can I Upgrade My Q Link Phone Online?
Besides visiting any of this carrier’s in-stores, you can now upgrade your Qlink Wireless phone online. All you need to do is to visit this carrier’s official website and then get started. Unlike other methods, this one is relatively easier and more convenient for many. Here, you need to visit qlinkwireless.com/members/Login.aspx, key in your email and ZIP code or password. Thereafter, click on the ‘Log In’ button.
Once you log in, choose your preferred new model and then click on the ‘Buy Now’ button. Thereafter, complete the entire purchasing process. Here, you can either choose to use your MasterCard or Visa gift card to make payments. Once you are through with everything, this carrier will ship the new phone to your address. You can expect to get this phone after a couple of days.
1O Best Qlink Phone Offer When Upgrade
The good news is that this carrier keeps on introducing new phone models every now and then. Therefore, once you choose to upgrade your phone, be sure that you will not miss a model that will please you. If you want to upgrade your current Qlink Wireless free phone, here are some models that will not disappoint you:
1. Qlink Smartphone
Ordinarily, the above-mentioned phone goes for $79.99. However, if you choose it as your preferred Qlink upgrade model, be sure that you will get it at a discounted price of $34.95. Unlike other conventional models, this one is both sleek and stylish. It also comes with a Qlink SIM card kit that can be used for activation purposes. Here are the other features that make this model great:
- It comes with an internal memory of 8GB and a 1GB RAM
- The model is GSM enabled
- It comes with a great camera to enable you capture al your favorite moments.
2. Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
If you opt to upgrade to this model (Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max), be sure that you will be required to part with $979.95 instead of the typical $1000.95. This means that you will be able to save up to $21 or thereabout. This model is one of the best iPhone models you can upgrade to from Qlink. Here are the features that set this model apart from its peers:
- It comes with a 6.7-inch screen that is large enough for you to watch videos, play mobile games, browse the internet and so forth.
- When it comes to the memory section, the phone boasts of having a 6GB RAM and 128 ROM. With this kind of storage in place, your phone will neither hang nor fail to have adequate space to store your favorite photos, videos, documents and so on.
- As far as the camera section is concerned, the model boasts of having a 12 MP rear camera and 12 MP selfie camera. These cameras are good enough to capture great moments either alone or with friends.
- It comes with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi capabilities
- When it comes to the battery section, the model does not disappoint as it comes with a 3687 mAh Li-Ion battery.
3. Samsung Galaxy S22+
If you have always desired to own the Samsung Galaxy S22+, you can always upgrade to this model for as low as $889.95. By upgrading to this model from Qlink, you will enjoy some discount and also obtain a Qlink SIM card free of charge. Some of the features that come with this model include:
- It comes with a 6.6 inch screen that is idea for viewing videos, playing games, rowing the internet and so forth.
- It boasts of having a 50 MP rear camera and a 10MP front camera. With these cameras in place, you will be able to capture great photos and videos anytime you please.
- It comes with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity
- The model comes with loud speakers
- The phone also comes with a 4500 mAh battery that does not need to be charged every now and then.
- As far as its storage space is concerned, this model comes with an 8GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. With this storage capacity in place, you will not have issues storing videos, photos, documents and so forth.
- The model runs on Android 12
4. Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra upgrade from Qlink Wireless comes at a discounted price of $1099.95.After purchasing this phone, you will be able to get a Qlink Wireless SIM card free of charge and then get started.
Here, you will actually save up to $40, thereby allowing you to enjoy more convenience. Since this model is one of the best models from Samsung, be sure that you will enjoy a flawless experience using this phone. Here are the features that make this phone great:
- It comes with a 6.8 inch screen display that is large enough for you to stream videos, play games, browse the internet and so forth.
- When it comes to the storage section, this device boasts of having a 128GB ROM and 8GB RAM.
- It comes with battery whose capacity is 5000 mAh.
- To enable you capture great photos, this phone comes with a 108 MP rear camera and 40MP front camera.
- It runs on Android 12 and comes with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capabilities.
5. CAT S42H
Gone and never to come are those days when you had to use a lagging phone for years. Nowadays, you can now upgrade it by going for the CAT S42H.By choosing this model, you will be able to save $40 and above. This is because the above-mentioned model goes for $289.95.Once you upgrade to this model, you will enjoy a plethora of features such as:
- It comes with a unique rugged design
- At the back it comes with a 13MP camera and a 5MP at the front.
- The model comes with a 5.5 inch screen display that is large enough for watching movies, streaming online content, playing mobile games and so forth.
- It comes with an internal memory of 32GB and a 3GB RAM.
- The model runs on Android 10.
- It comes with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity features.
- The model is powered by a long lasting battery, whose capacity is 4200 mAh.
6. Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Qlink has been looking for ways to entice its customers to purchase the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE. As a result, it has introduced a discount on this model and now, it is retailing at 599.95. Thankfully, this model comes with a free SIM card from this carrier. Here are the features that make this model amazing:
- It runs on Android 10
- It is powered by a long lasting battery whose capacity is 4500mAh
- It boasts of having a 6.5 inch screen display that is ideal for playing mobile games, video calling, streaming online content and so forth.
- To enable you take high quality photos, this model comes with a 12 MP rear camera and a 32MP front camera.
- When it comes to the storage section, the model does not disappoint as it comes with a 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM.
7. Nokia 5.4
If you have always desired to have a Nokia phone, you can never go wrong by choosing the above-mentioned model. The good news is that you can get this model with as little as $269.95.Unlike other models, this one comes with the following features:
- 6.39 inches that is large enough to enable you to play online games, stream online videos, make video calls and so on.
- A 16MP selfie camera and a 48MP rear camera. With these cameras in place, you will be able to take high quality photos and videos anytime you, please.
- A long lasting battery whose capacity is 4000 mAh.
- A 128GB ROM and 4GB RAM.
- It runs on Android 10, which can be upgraded to Android 11.
8. Samsung Galaxy A12
Samsung Galaxy A12 model comes at a budget-friendly price of $199.95. Interestingly, it comes with amazing features that will mesmerize you. Some of these features include:
- It boasts of having a 6.5 inch screen display
- The model comes with a Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capabilities
- It comes with a long lasting battery whose capacity is 5000 mAh.
- As far as its storage capacity is concerned, this model boasts of having a 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM. With this storage in place, you will have adequate space to store all the files you want in your device.
- When it comes to the camera section, this model does not disappoint as it comes with an 8MP front camera and 4 cameras at that back, whose capacity is 48 MP, 5 MP, 2 MP and 2 MP respectively at the back. These cameras will enable you take quality photos and videos anytime you please.
9. Motorola Moto G Power
If you have always liked to upgrade to Motorola Moto G Power, be sure that you will get this model at a discounted price of $179.95.Unlike the conventional models, this one allows you to enjoy a smooth operation whenever you are using it. Here are other features that makes it the best among its peers:
- It comes with a 6.4 inches screen display, which is large enough to allow you watch videos, play games, stream online content and so forth.
- The model comes with a 16MP camera at the front and 3 cameras at the back, whose capacity is 16MP, 8 MP and 2MP respectively. With these cameras in place, you will be able to capture great photos and videos anytime you want.
- The phone comes with a long lasting battery. Its capacity is 5000 mAh.
- It comes with a 64GB ROM and a 4GB RAM. With this storage capacity in place, you will be able to store photos, videos and other files in your device.
- The model runs on Android 10 and is powered by the Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 processor.
10. OnePlus Nord N200 5G
Besides the models we have discussed above, you can now upgrade to OnePlus Nord N200 5G from Qlink Wireless. Thankfully, this model comes with a discounted price of $269.95.Here are some of the features that make this model ideal for consideration:
- It runs on Android 11
- The model comes with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capabilities
- It comes with a 16MP front camera and 3 cameras at the back, whose capacity is 13 MP, 2 MP and 2 MP respectively. With these cameras in place, you will be able to enjoy awesome photo shoot sessions.
- The model comes with a 6.49 inch screen display which is large enough to allow you watch online videos, play games, browse the internet and so much more.
- As far as its storage capacity is concerned, this model boasts of having a 64GB ROM and 4GB RAM. Here, you will have adequate space to store several files including your favorite photos, documents, videos and so on.
- It comes with 5000 mAh battery that can last for many hours without having to be charged every now and then.
Can I Upgrade My Q Link Flip Phone To A Smartphone?
Yes. In case you received a Flip phone as your free government phone from this carrier, and you want a smartphone, be sure that you can now upgrade it on the go.
Does Q Link Offer iPhone When Upgrade?
Yes. The good news is that this carrier does not limit you when it comes to phones upgrade. Whether you want an Android or an iOS device, as long as your preferred iPhone model is available, you can go ahead and choose it and then make payments. However, iPhones tend to be more expensive than conventional phones. Therefore, you have to brace yourself to part with more bucks if at all you want to upgrade to an iPhone.
Does Q Link Offer Phone Replacement?
Yes. This carrier now allows you to replace your phone in case it was either lost, damaged, or misplaced. However, this service comes at a fee. Therefore, this service is not free per se. Thankfully, their replacement models are discounted. As a result, you will not have to break the bank if you get one from this carrier.