From having good network coverage to offering affordable cell phone services, there are many benefits one can reap once you become a Boost Mobile customer. However, for you to continue enjoying these privileges, you need to ensure that you pay your bills on a monthly basis.
After all, every carrier requires you to pay a certain monthly cell phone bill at the beginning of every month. Although some people might be able to pay their Boost Mobile bill upfront, there are some that might not have all the funds to clear these bills right away.
As a result, they might end up asking someone to pay for their Boost Mobile as a guest. Thankfully, Boost Mobile allows you to pay its cell phone bills as a guest. The good news is that you will not be charged an extra dime for this undertaking.
Since most people would like to know if they can pay their Boost Mobile bill as guests, we shall take an in-depth look at that, alongside any other related idea.
Does Boost Mobile Allow Someone To Pay Bills As Guests?
Yes. Unlike other carriers, you can now pay someone’s bill as a guest. As we mentioned above, you will not incur any additional charges whenever you make payments for your friend. All you need to do is to have the Boost Mobile number of your family member or friend.
Additionally, ensure that you have funds either on your credit card, debit card or Re-Boost card. With those details at hand, you can either choose to make payments either online, by phone or even in person at your nearest brick and mortar Boost Mobile store.
Benefits Of Paying Boost Mobile Bill As A Guest
Once you choose to pay Boost Mobile bill as a guest, there are many benefits that the primary account owner is likely to enjoy. Some of these benefits include:
- It allows your friends or family members to remain connected
- It allows them to work online
- It gives an opportunity for your friend or family member to work and do business online
- By paying Boost Mobile bill as a guest, you allow the beneficiary to access emergency healthcare services
- It allows the beneficiary to look out for better job opportunities online.
- Since they will be able to enjoy internet services, the beneficiary will no longer grapple with boredom. This is because he or she will be able to stream online contents, surf the internet, play online mobile games and so much more.
- No additional charges. This allows you to save more bucks and enjoy more convenience.
How Can Pay Boost Mobile Bill As Guest (The Methods Involved)
If you want to pay Boost Mobile bill as a guest, there are several methods that can help you get started. Some of these methods include:
To pay Boost Mobile bill as a guest using this method, follow these steps and you will be good to go:
- Visit myaccount.boostmobile.com and then sign in with your details.
- Once you are logged in, tap on the ‘Payments’ and ‘Enroll in AutoPay’ option from the menu that you will see on the right hand side of your screen.
- Choose AutoPay and then key in your credit or debit card information
- Follow any other prompt that you will see on your screen and you will be good to go.
Besides this method, you can also redeem your Re-Boost card and be able to pay Boost Mobile as guest. All you need to do is to visit myaccount.boostmobile.com and then tap on the ‘Re-Boost Now’ button. Thereafter, use your credit or debit card in order to redeem your Re-Boost card or even make a one-time payment.
Pay by Phone
If you want to pay via phone, be certain that you make payment either by My Boost app or by dialing #ADD (#233) and clear your friend’s Boost Mobile bill as a guest. When using the My Boost mobile app, you need to launch it first and then log in with your details. After that, click on the ‘Make Payment’ option and then use your credit card, Re-Boost or debit card so as to make payments.
When it comes to the latter option, you should get your phone ready and then dial #233. Follow all the voice prompts that you will hear from the other end. Here, you will be at liberty to either make payments using debit or credit card. Better still, you can redeem a Re-Boost card and clear the pending Boost Mobile bill.
Lastly, you can contact Boost Mobile’s automated phone system and make a guest payment. Once you make this call, you will be prompted to key in the Boost Mobile number of your friend or family member, among other details. Key in these details correctly to avoid making payments to the wrong Boost Mobile number.
When it comes to payment, you are free to pay using your debit or credit card. In case you want to pay via the methods mentioned above, you will be prompted to key in your account’s PIN twice. Thereafter, the Boost Mobile system will process your payment.
Pay in person
Apart from the methods discussed above, you can now make Boost Mobile payments as a guest in person. Here, you will be required to find a Boost Mobile store near you. To locate a Boost Mobile store close to you, click boostmobile.com/stores.html and then enter your ZIP code, state or city on the empty field that you will see on your screen.
Thereafter, click on the ‘Filter by locations that offer’ button. Once you locate a store close to you, visit it with your debit or credit card at hand. Additionally, you will be needed to have your friend’s or family member’s Boost Mobile number so that you can make payments successfully.
How Do I Send Boost Mobile Gift Payment To My Friend Or Family Member As a Guest?
As we speak, this carrier now allows you to send gift payments to your family member or friend as guest. Here are the steps that you ought to follow:
- Visit activate.boostmobile.com/giftpayment.html
- Key in the Boost Mobile number of your family member or friend and then tap on the ‘Next’ option.
- Choose the payment methods you intend to use. Here, you are free to use either your debit or credit card. Moreover, you can use a Re-Boost card in order to make payments.
- In case you are using the latter option, key in the card’s PIN and then tap on the ‘Add’ option.
If this is your preferred method of making Boost Mobile bill payment as a guest, you will be free to add between $10 and $99 to your friend’s or family member’s account.
Paying Bills On Boost Mobile As A Guest Incurs Extra Charges?
Not really. Like we mentioned above, you will not be subjected to additional charges when making Boost Mobile bill payments as a guest. This allows you to save more dollars in the long run.
Does Boost Mobile Accept Cash Payments?
Yes. If you do not have enough funds in your credit card or debit card, you can make payments using cash. However, you need to visit the nearest Boost Mobile store and make payments from that end.
What Happens If I Miss A Payment?
Once you miss a monthly payment, your Boost Mobile service will be suspended. Here, you will have a 90 days for you to make payments. Thereafter, your service will be restored. When it comes to service restoration, be sure that it can take up to 60 minutes once you have made payments.
Can A Payment For Boost Service Be Refunded?
Not really. Once a payment has been made, you will not get a refund. In addition, the payment is not exchangeable or transferable. Finally, the payment has no surrender value.