In this present era, communication has become one of the most essential needs for most people. However, with the standards of living soaring higher and higher every day, most people are not able to afford simple communication gadgets such as tablets and mobile phones. It is for this reason that certain wireless providers such as Maxsip Telecom, try to intervene by providing cheaper options. In other words, Maxsip Telecom coalesces with the government assistance program through the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) to provide services to eligible customers. With this, customers get favorable services such as huge monthly discounts for Internet services and even free tablets. This article takes a deeper look into the free tablet program provided by Maxsip Telecom, including how to acquire them.
Maxsip Telecom Reviews
Due to the increased cases of fraudulent activities nowadays, most people want to be double sure before venturing into anything. It is for this reason that this article fully confirms that Maxsip Telecom is indeed a legitimate company. As a matter of fact, the latter has a vast experience of over 25 years in the telecommunications sector. Below are some of the advantages and disadvantages that you can expect from Maxsip Telecom.
- It hands out free tablets to eligible customers.
- They provide SIM cards to their customers.
- Provides huge discounts on some of their services which includes their free Internet services.
- Its services are not available in some states. It’s only available in certain states such as Virginia, Georgia, Hawaii, Florida, Oregon, and Kansas.
- Some of their services only apply to a specific group of people. For example, the free tablet program applies to qualified customers only.
What Type Of Tablets Can I Get From Maxsip Telecom For Free?
Just as mentioned earlier, you don’t have to dig deep into your pocket to buy a tablet if at all you qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program. All you have to do is to apply for ACP benefits, and once approved, your device will be shipped to you immediately. On the flip side, you can receive any type of tablet as the Carrier does not specify on the kind of tablets they provide. Instead, they send you the model available during your time of application. The only certainty they give is that the tablet to be issued will be a 4G gadget. This means that they don’t really offer some of the latest tablets in the market as the new versions mostly operate on 5G. Nonetheless, 4G handsets are also very competent and reliable. In spite of that, they provide free tablets from renowned brands such as Samsung, Lenovo, Acer and Google. Below is a short list of features present on most of their tablets:
- They come with a 5000mAh battery size.
- 8GB RAM.
- 128GB internal storage capacity, and up to 512GB external memory.
- They come with an Intel core processor and an i3 Core processor.
- 12inch display size.
- Exhibit a 5mp front camera as well as a single 8mp main camera.
- They run on an android operating system.
- Come along with a five years warranty.
How Do I Get A Maxsip Telecom Free Tablet?
First and foremost, you need to ensure that you are eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program to receive this free tablet. Once you meet this requirement, you can now go ahead and follow the following steps to fully own one of their tablets.
- First step: The first thing you need to do, is that you need to ensure you reside in an area with Maxsip Telecom ACP services, as they are not present in some states. In fact, their services are present in a number of states such as Tennessee, Virginia, Florida, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Kansas, Hawaii, Georgia and Louisiana.
- Second step: So if their services are present in your area of residence, the next thing you have to do is to affirm whether you are eligible for the ACP program or not. To qualify, you must be a participant of various government programs such as Medicaid or SNAP. You can also qualify for the free tablet if at all you participate in Tribal Assistance Programs. Besides that, you can qualify if at all you are a low income household. This means that you must meet the required poverty standard as dictated by your state. This standard stands at 200% below the federal poverty guidelines.
- Third step: Once you are sure that you meet all the eligibility requirements, the next thing will be to provide the necessary documents that can prove this. So in other words, you can provide documents such as your pay slip to show your income level, a copy of your identity card ID and so on.
- Fourth step: Here you can now go ahead and apply for a free Maxsip Telecom tablet. Ensure you attach all the necessary documents as you make the submission. Read this article further to know more about the application process.
- Fifth step: Once your application goes through and it’s verified for approval, you will now be able to access some of the services that ACP offers through Maxsip Telecom.
Eligible Criteria For Getting A Maxsip Telecom Free Tablet
Because Maxsip Telecom provides free tablets through a government sponsored program, there are different kinds of ways that people can follow to qualify. These includes:
- To begin with, you can qualify if at all you participate in certain Federal assistance programs. These may include programs such as:
- Veterans’ pension and survivors benefits.
- Federal public housing assistance (FPHA).
- Special supplemental nutrition program of women, infants and children.
- If you received a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year.
- Supplemental security income [SSI].
- Supplemental nutrition assistance program (SNAP).
- Free and reduced-price school lunch program or school breakfast program.
- You can also qualify if you participate in the above Tribal Assistance Programs.
- Food distribution program on Indian reservations.
- Tribal temporary assistance for needy families.
- Bureau of Indians affairs general assistance
- Head start (although this is for households that meet the desired income standard).
- Last but not the least, customers can qualify if at all their income level is below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines.
Documents Required For Applying Maxsip Telecom Free Tablet
To avoid cases of fraud during the application process, there are certain documents required in order to back up all the information that you provide. Therefore, you have to attach them to your application form. Failure to which your application may not go through. A brief outline of some of these documents is presented above.
- First off, you will need a copy of your ID to verify that indeed you are the legitimate applicant.
- Your area residence proof such as Current mortgage or lease statement or Utility bill
- A document to show your level of income such as your pay slip. This will help to satisfy whether you meet the required poverty standards in your state. You can also submit a copy of your current income statement from your employer, a copy of your prior year’s state, Federal, or Tribal tax return, a copy of your divorce decree or child support, a copy of your retirement or pension statement of benefits, a copy of your unemployment or worker’s compensation statement of benefits, a copy of your Veterans Administration statements of benefits, a copy of your Social Security statement of benefits or any other o document with prove of your current income
- A copy of your contact details like your email and so on.
- Your individual taxpayer identification number [ITIN].
- A copy of your US driver`s license.
- A copy of documents to show that you participate in any federal or tribal assistance program. For instance, SSI approval letter, Tribal head start cover letter, SNAP verification letter or SSI approval letter
How Do I Apply For A Free Maxsip Telecom Tablet?
There’s nothing complicated when it comes to applying for the free Maxsip Telecom Tablet. However before applying, you first have to ensure that their services are available in your area. On top of that, you should also ensure that you are ACP eligible. Also, make sure that you have all the necessary paperwork to back up this requirements. Once this is in place, all you have to do is follow the steps below to achieve the free tablet.
- Step 1: Go to the (maxsipconnects.com/apply) website and fill the online application form. While filling the form, please make sure that you provide correct personal information like your name, address, date of birth and contact information. Within the application process, there are certain areas that will also prompt you to attach specific documents. Of which you should ensure that you provide all the required documentation.
- Step 2: After filling the application form, you can now go ahead and click on the submit button to submit your application.
- Step 3: Now you should wait for Maxsip Telecom to go scrutinize your application. If everything is in the desired order, they will provide you with a free tablet.
- Step 5: Once you receive the tablet, you will have to activate it first. After activation, you can now access some of the services provided by Maxsip Telecom.
What Other Benefits Can I Get From Maxsip Telecom If I Getting A Free Tablet
Once you apply for a free tablet from Maxsip Telecom, the benefits don’t end there. This is because MAXSIP ACP also provides customers with up to 15GB worth of monthly data, free data and text messages. Albeit, they charge is a one-time fee of 20 dollars for you to start accessing their services.
Does Maxsip Telecom Offer Free Internet?
Maxsip Telecom works together with the government to provide internet services to all eligible customers. This means that they offer their services at relatively low prices. Although these services are very affordable, they are not completely free. For example, they usually charge a one-time $15 fee for their monthly internet services after you receive their free tablet. This basically means that after you pay the $20 fee, you won’t be charged again. Instead, you will continue to enjoy their internet services.
How Do I Communicate With Maxsip Telecom?
One of the easiest ways of reaching out to Maxsip Telecom is by calling their customer service through +1 866 629 7471. You can also send them an email through at [email protected] You can also contact them via their official website or even through their official corporate office. Whichever method you opt to use to contact them, be sure that you will still get all your issues addressed.