Excess Telecom is one of the fastest-growing telecommunication companies in the United States. This carrier was founded in 2013 in Los Angeles, California. As of now, the firm is licensed to operate in 51 states of America and boasts of having over 100000 customers in 21 states. Unlike other conventional firms, this one offers affordable cell phone plans so that Americans can remain connected with those they love. It has good coverage across the United States.
This firm has the best customer service that allows it to reach its customer support team anytime you, please. It offers Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program to all eligible customers residing in the United States. If you have always wished to have a tablet, you can get one at a discounted rate from this firm. This is through its ACP program. Since this tablet comes with a huge discount, it is deemed to be free, but in a real sense, you have to contribute a minimum of $10 and maximum of $50 in order to acquire one. Let’s discuss how you can get a free tablet from this firm
Is Excess Telecom Legit?
Yes. This company is one of the most legit telecommunication companies that you can ever come across in the United States. Since its inception, the firm has had a clear mission to keep all Americans connected with their loved ones. This firm would reduce the cost of wireless services in order to enable all Americans to remain connected at a budget-friendly cost.
The firm is also one of the fastest growing carriers in the U.S, with more than 1000000 customers. Serving several clients is also evident enough that the firm is legit and trustworthy. It allows these customers to enjoy affordable cell phone plans and other tons of benefits once you choose Excess Telecom to be your ultimate cell phone provider. For more details, visit excesstelecom.com/our-story
What Services Does Excess Telecom Offer?
If you are eligible for this program, you will be able to enjoy discounts of up to $9.25 if you reside on Non-Tribal lands. If you reside on Tribal lands, you might enjoy discounts of up to $34.25. You might be able to get a free smartphone from lifeline program.
This firm also offers ACP services. From ACP, you to enjoy monthly discounts of up to $30 if at all you reside on Non-Tribal lands. In case you reside on Tribal lands, you might enjoy discounts of up to $75 on a monthly basis. You will also be able to get a one-time discount of $100 towards the purchase of your preferred tablet, laptop, or even desktop computer. On the other hand, you must contribute at least $10 and not more than $50 towards the purchase of any of the above-mentioned devices.
Why Excess Telecom Giving Free Tablets?
There are several reasons why excess telecom opted to give out free tablets although they are expensive devices. With a free tablet, you will connect with those whom you love. You will also enjoy the following benefits:
- You will be able to work online.
- The tablet will enable you to learn online
- You will be able to do business online
- The tablet will enable you access emergency healthcare services
- With the discounted monthly cell phone plans and an affordable tableted sure that you will be able to remain connected for longer.
What Type Of Free Tablets Can I Get From Excess Telecom?
If you meet this firm’s ACP facility requirements, you can get a discounted or free tablet as soon as possible. This firm does not disclose the kind of tablet one will get. The model that you will get will depend on its availability and the state that you reside in. ACP devices that this carrier offers are also subject to other factors such as customer eligibility and approval by the Federal Communication Commission.
In case you are curious to know the model that you will receive, consider calling this carrier’s customer support team for more details. Thankfully, most of the tablets that are offered by this carrier usually allow you to enjoy both 4G and 5G network connectivity. Some of the properties that come with these tablets include:
- The tablet comes with an internal storage of 128 GB and 8GB RAM
- When it comes to the camera section, the tablet does not disappoint as it comes with an 8MP HD camera at the back and 5MP camera at the front.
- The tablet comes with a large screen display to enable you watch movies, stream online contents, surf the internet, play mobile games.
- The device comes with a long lasting battery, whose capacity is between 4000 and 5000 mAh.
- Unlike other tablets, this one comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer. Besides this, the tablet’s accessories come with a one-year warranty from the manufacturer.
- In most cases, you will get a tablet from reputable brands such as Samsung, LG, ACER, Lenovo and so forth.
- The tablet allows you to insert a SIM card so that you can make calls and send text messages using it.
- The device comes with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capabilities.
How Do I Get An Excess Telecom Free Tablet?
The process of getting an Excess Telecom free tablet is not difficult. It is as follows:
- You must ensure that you qualify for the government ACP facility. When it comes to eligibility, you can either qualify if your income stands at or is below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. You can also qualify if you are a participant of a government assistance program such as Medicaid, SSI, SNAP or WIC. Finally, you can qualify if at all you are disabled and can be able to prove it.
- If you meet any of the above, you can now enroll in this firm’s ACP program and then start the actual application process. Although this carrier offer tablets to all eligible customers you must ensure that you have enrolled in their cell phone services first. This means that you must one of their existing customers.
- During the application process, there are several details that you will be asked to submit. You will be required to submit your personal documents and eligibility documents so that your identity and eligibility status can be verified respectively.
- Submit copies of these documents and not the original documents. Ensure that you key in the right details in the application form. Upload copies of your eligibility documents alongside the application form and then tap on the ‘Submit’ button.
- After submitting your application form, Excess Telecom will review it and then respond to you after a couple of days. If you met the requirements, you will get a one-time discount so that you can purchase your desired tablet. This discount can go up to $100. On the other hand, you need to contribute at least $10 and not more than $50 towards the purchase of the device.
Eligible Criteria For Getting An Excess Telecom Free Tablet?
To get the Excess Telecom free tablet, there are certain requirements that you must meet. Let’s outline these requirements for you so that you can know what is needed of you:
1. You must have a low income
If you want to get a free tablet from this firms’ ACP facility, your income must be at or is below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines of your state. Please check the FPG of your state and then establish if you meet the minimum requirements or not.
2. You are a participant in a government assistance program
You can now qualify for a free tablet from this firm if at all you are a participant in a government assistance program. Some of these programs include:
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance or Section 8
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program(SNAP)
- Low income home energy assistance program(LIHEAP)
- Healthy Families Category A
- Greater Avenues for Independence (GAIN)
- Women, Infants and Children Program(WIC)
- Veterans & Survivor Benefits
- National School lunch or school breakfast program
- You received a Federal Pell Grant within the current award year
You can also qualify for a free tablet from this firm if you reside in Tribal lands and receive help from their assistance programs like the ones below:
- Tribal Head Start ( Income eligible only)
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (T TANF)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
Documents Required For Applying Excess Telecom Free Tablet?
During the application process, there are documents that you will be required to submit. These documents include copies of your personal documents and eligibility documents. Personal documents is to confirm self-identity. Eligibility documents is to conform you meet the above discussed requirements.
1. Personal documents
Please submit copies of an official document that contains your name in full, the actual date of your birth and the address of where you live. Some of these documents include:
- Your Government-issued, military, state or Tribal ID
- Your U.S driver’s license
- Your Social Security Number
- Your birth certificate
- Your utility bill
- Your lease or mortgage statement
- Your Individual Taxpayer Identification Number
2. Eligibility documents
Besides the personal documents mentioned above, you should submit copies of eligibility documents. The purpose of these documents is for your eligibility status can be verified. You can either choose to submit copies of official documents that show that you have a low income or are a participant of a government assistance program.
If you want to prove that your income stands at or is below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, these are the right types of documents to submit.
- Your prior year’s federal, state or Tribal tax return
- Your recent income statement from your employer
- Your paycheck stub
- Your Veterans Administration statement of benefits
- Your Unemployment or Worker’s compensation statement of benefits
- Your Social Security statement of benefits
- Your child support award
- A copy of your divorce decree.
- Any other relevant document that shows your current income levels.
If you are a beneficiary of government assistance, here are the right documents to attach:
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations approval letter
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families statement of benefit
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program verification letter
- Low income home energy assistance program cover letter
Excess Telecom Free Tablet Application
- Before everything else, ensure that this carrier’s services is available in your locality, region or state. This is because this carrier is not available across the United States. Thankfully, this carrier is now available in several States of America.
- Once you establish that this carrier is available in your state, you can now go ahead and confirm if you meet the much-needed ACP eligibility requirement. You can visit the National Verifier official website in order to check your eligibility status. Like we mentioned above, you can now qualify for ACP if at all your current income stands at or is below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. In case you do not qualify via this criteria, be certain that you can now qualify for the ACP facility if at all you are a participant of a government assistance program. To have an idea of these requirements, you can refer the eligibility criteria that we have outlined above.
- After establishing that you meet the ACP requirements, you can now go ahead and apply for this carrier’s ACP facility. Here, you will be required to fill an application form and upload copies of your eligibility documents so that your application ca be approved. Ensure that you have soft copies of the eligibility documents and upload them as required. Once you are done, tap on the ‘Submit’ button and then wait for a response from the Excess Telecom team.
- If you met all the requirements of this carrier, you will be notified and you will not be eligible to get a one-time discount of up to $100 to buy your desired tablet. On the other hand, you need to part with a minimum of $10 and a maximum of $50 towards the purchase of the tablet. This way, you will be able to acquire your desired tablet affordably.
What Other Benefits Can I Get From Excess Telecom?
Besides the free or discounted tablet, here are other benefits that you are likely to enjoy once you qualify for this carrier’s ACP facility:
- A discount of up to $30 per month if you reside on non-tribal lands. However, if you reside on Tribal lands, you will be able to enjoy discounts of up to $75
- You will enjoy Excess Telecom nationwide coverage
- You will be able to enjoy a good customer support service
- You will be able to enjoy free cell phone plans since their plans start from $30 per month. Apply your ACP discount on the $30 plan and access it for free.
- If you are looking for ACP plans, choose the $50 per month plan or the $75 per month plan in case you reside on Tribal lands and enjoy them for free. For more details, visit excesstelecom.com/plans
Can I Replace Excess Telecom Tablet If Not Working Or Damaged?
If your Excess Telecom tablet gets damaged or fails to work as expected, you can replace it but this firm will not responsible for such occurrences and thus will not issue refunds. Therefore, you might end up purchasing a replacement model at your own cost.
If you received a malfunctioned device, you can get a replacement model free of charge. For you to enjoy this luxury, you must ensure that you return it within 14 days of receipt. In case you want to replace such a device, consider calling this carrier’s customer support team on 1-800-615-0898.
How Do I Contact Excess Telecom?
If you want to reach out to this carrier’s customer support team, feel free to contact them at +800-615-0898. Apart from the phone call, you can also contact them by visiting this firm’s official website and messaging the customer support team from that end. Finally, you can contact them on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.