enTouch Wireless is a popular wireless phone service provider currently operating in over 34 states of the USA. enTouch Wireless provides the Lifeline program and Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) for qualified households.
enTouch Wireless will verify whether you are eligible for the Lifeline program and if you decide to apply for the program, they will process your application further. enTouch Wireless also distributes free government smartphones among Lifeline service recipients. The eligible customers will also get mobile network services from enTouch Wireless and they allow international calls along with nationwide mobile coverage.
The emergency relief plan is another service from enTouch Wireless for Lifeline subscribers in the state of California. Under this program, enTouch Wireless will waive the data, talk, and text coverage charges for a defined period of time. They will also provide temporary replacement phones or free phones for those affected by a disaster.
Affordable Connectivity Program is another government initiative to allocate internet service to low-income people at an affordable rate. enTouch Wireless is a partner in this program, and you can enroll in a free Lifeline and ACP Wireless combo plan online. If you are already a Lifeline service beneficiary, then you can upgrade your current Lifeline only plan to unlimited data plan at any time. You can also switch your current service provider with enTouch Wireless.
Why enTouch Wireless Offer Free Cell Phone Service?
The free cell phone service is a government subsidy program run by FCC to enable low-income households to be a part of modern digital communication technologies which will improve their lives in the long run. Primarily, the Lifeline assistance program will subsidize the monthly mobile bill and internet data pack of the customer through Eligible Telecommunication Carriers (ETC) like enTouch Wireless. These ETCs have their own business plans and customer care policies, and sometimes they provide free smartphones to Lifeline assistance customers. Therefore, there are no central standards for these free government phones. The quality and models of these smartphones are chosen by the service providers.
What Is The Process Of Getting enTouch Wireless Free Phone?
The process of getting a free smartphone from enTouch Wireless is quite simple. But you have to be eligible for the Lifeline assistance program to begin with. Again, it is also very easy and the webpage of enTouch Wireless has the provision to check the eligibility of a new customer for the federal Lifeline assistance program. Once you are confirmed about your eligibility, you have to apply for the Lifeline assistance program with all the supporting documents.
The application process is quite rigorous and the authenticity of the documents are verified. After that you will get a notification that your application is approved and you can order your free government phone right away.
How To Qualify Lifeline And ACP For enTouch Wireless Free Phone?
There are two criteria to get qualified for the Lifeline assistance program and ACP:
- Based on your income: if your income is 135% of the federal poverty guideline, then you are qualified for the Lifeline as well as ACP program. However, some states may have different poverty guidelines, and you must comply with those specific guidelines if you are a resident of such a state.
The poverty guideline is the standard government applies to determine the poverty threshold for administrative purposes. The guideline is renewed every year and hence you have to have the latest version to verify your eligibility for the Lifeline assistance program. Visit States – enTouch Wireless for detailed information about this income threshold. For example, if the income of a one person household is below $17,388 for a year, that household is eligible for Lifeline and ACP programs.
- Based on participation on other government aid programs: you can also become eligible for Lifeline and ACP program if you have already enrolled for other government aid program such as
- Medicaid / Medi-Cal
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) / CalFresh
- Social Security Income (SSI)
- Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
- Tribally Administered TANF
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribally Administered Head Start (Meeting the income-qualifying standards of Head Start)
What Documents Are Required When Applying Lifeline For enTouch Wireless Free Phone?
To avoid the misuse of the Lifeline program, the government and the partner of Lifeline programs scrutinize the documents provided by the applicant and verify the authenticity of those documents carefully. To establish your eligibility for the Lifeline and ACP program, you have to submit documents that will confirm your id, your address and your enrollment in the government aid program.
As for your personal identification, any of the following documents has to be submitted:
- Driver’s License or Passport (unexpired)
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Naturalization or of U.S. Citizenship
- Permanent Resident or Resident Alien Card (unexpired)
- Foreign Passport or other documents
For proof of your current address, you will need the following:
- Driver’s License, Government, State, or Tribal Issued ID (unexpired)
- Current Income Statement, Paycheck Stub, or W2
- Statement of Benefits from a Qualifying Program Which Contains Name And Address
- Current Mortgage or Lease Statement
- Utility Bill
Proof of other federal aid program participation:
- Current or prior year’s statement of benefits from a qualifying state, federal or Tribal program
- Retirement or pension benefit s statement
- Notice letter of participation in a qualifying state, federal or Tribal Program
- Divorce decree or child support document
- 3 consecutive months’ worth of your most current pay stubs.
How To Apply Lifeline For Getting enTouch Wireless Free Phone?
The enTouch Wireless official webpage has options to check out your eligibility for the Lifeline program and apply for it online here, enTouch Wireless application and you can easily follow the step by step process to complete it. There are four steps involved and in each step, you will be asked to provide certain information on designated fields. At some point, you will also have to upload the pictures of additional documents along with this information as proof of identity, address and proof of other federal benefit programs. Online application process is the fastest way to get approved.
Alternatively, you can send the hardcopy of your application with all the supporting documents to address given on the application form. Before sending a hard copy of your application, you have to apply for eligibility approval from National Verifier at LifelineSupport.org. After that, you can download the application form from Lifeline Paper Application link and complete the application form with the National Verifier application ID which you have got from LifelineSupport.org. The supporting documents can not be older than 12 months from the date of application. All these documents and your application has to be sent to this address: 3030 LBJ Freeway, Suite 1320, Dallas, TX 75234. Email: [email protected]
If you are a resident of California state, you must apply online or with an agent.
What Benefits Do I Get After Qualifying For Lifeline?
The Lifeline program participants can expect quite an attractive service package from enTouch Wireless. You will get the following:
- Free smartphone (advance models from top brands)
- Free Talk time
- Free text
- Free internet data
- Voice mail
- Three-way calling
- Free emergency call
What Are The enTouch Wireless Lifeline And ACP?
enTouch Wireless Lifeline and ACP plans vary from state to state. So, you have to get to choose your package when you are applying for the Lifeline program online. However, the basic packages from enTouch Wireless are:
- ACP + Lifeline Plans:
- CA Tribal(Unlimited Text, Unlimited Minutes, Unlimited Data, Free International Calling)
- CA Non-tribal Broadband (Unlimited Text, Unlimited Minutes, Unlimited Data, Free International Calling)
- Tribal-State (Unlimited Text, Unlimited Minutes, Unlimited Data, Free International Calling)
- Non-Tribal (excludes OR, KY, CA, & P.R.) (Unlimited Text, Unlimited Minutes, 10 GB Data, Free International Calling)
- Non-Tribal Kentucky (Unlimited Text, Unlimited Minutes, 11GB Data, Free International Calling)
- Tribal Lifeline Plans:
- Base Tribal Lifeline Plan (Unlimited Text, Unlimited Minutes, 4.5GB Data, Voicemail, Free International Calling)
- Unlimited Talk & Text + 5GB (Unlimited Text, Unlimited Minutes, 5GB Data, Voicemail, Free International Calling) for $1 per month
- Unlimited Talk & Text + 6GB (Unlimited Text, Unlimited Minutes, 6GB Data, Voicemail, Free International Calling) for $5 per month
- Non-tribal Lifeline Plans:
- Base Lifeline Plan (500 Text, 1000 Minutes Talk, 100MB Data, Voicemail, Free International Calling)
- 1000 Talk, Unlimited Text, 100MB (Unlimited Text, 1000 Minutes Talk, 100MB Data, Voicemail, Free International Calling) for $1 per month
- 1200 Talk, Unlimited Text, 250MB (Unlimited Text, 1200 Minutes Talk, 250MB Data, Voicemail, Free International Calling) for $5 per month
- 1200 Talk, Unlimited Text, 1GB (Unlimited Text, 1200 Minutes Talk, 1GB Data, Voicemail, Free International Calling) for $10 per month
- Unlimited Talk, Unlimited Text, 4.5GB (Unlimited Text, 1200 Minutes Talk, 4.5GB Data, Voicemail, Free International Calling) for $25 per month
- Unlimited Talk, Unlimited Text, 5GB (Unlimited Text, 1200 Minutes Talk, 5GB Data, Voicemail, Free International Calling) for $26 per month
- Unlimited Talk, Unlimited Text, 6GB (Unlimited Text, 1200 Minutes Talk, 6GB Data, Voicemail, Free International Calling) for $30 per month
- California Lifeline Plan:
- CA Basic Plus (Unlimited Text, Unlimited Minutes, 4.5GB Data, Voicemail, Free International Calling)
- CA Standard Lifeline Plan (Unlimited Text, Unlimited Minutes, 6GB Data, Voicemail, Free International Calling)
- CA Tribal Lifeline Plan (Unlimited Text, Unlimited Minutes, 8GB Data, Voicemail, Free International Calling)
- Kentucky Lifeline Plan: KY Lifeline Plan (Unlimited Text, Unlimited Minutes, 1GB Data, Voicemail, Free International Calling)
There are Lifeline only plans and ACP only plans are available to support customer’s requirements and go to Lifeline and ACP only plan for more detail.
Which Phones Do You Get For Free From enTouch Wireless?
enTouch Wireless promises to deliver top tier smartphones adopting the most advanced technology from the best manufacturers of the smartphone brands to the Lifeline customers. The average screen size of these smartphones are 5.5”. Some of the best models are
- Sky Devices Elite B55
- LG K30
- LG G4
- LG G5
- LG K10
- LG K30
- HTC U11
- Samsung Galaxy S7
What Phones Are Compatible With enTouch Wireless?
enTouch Wireless operates as a MVNO by using the CDMA network of Verizon Wireless. So, any mobile phone from the simplest Flip phone to the most recent iPhone and Samsung phones which is compatible with CDMA network will work with enTouch Wireless. Some these sets are:
- SKY Elite P55
- SKY Elite J55
- SKY Elite F55
- SKY Elite C55
- X-Mobile X1
- Apple IPhone 5s
- Apple iPhone 6
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus
- Apple iPhone 6S
- Apple IPhone 6S Plus
- Apple iPhone 7
- Apple iPhone 8
- Apple iPhone X
- Apple iPhone 11
- Samsung Galaxy A10
- Samsung Galaxy J7
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime
- Samsung On5
- Samsung Note 7
- Alcatel 4044C
- Alcatel 4052R
- Alcatel 5002
- Alcatel 5044C
How To Activate / Unlock This Phone After Getting enTouch Wireless Free Phone?
Once you get your free smartphone from enTouch Wireless, you have to switch it on and call 1-866-488-8719 to activate your phone for the first time. In case you decide to bring your own device, you will get a SIM card from enTouch Wireless and the activation process is a bit different from the previous one. You have to insert the SIM inside the SIM tray of your smartphone and power on the phone. Then call 1-866-488-8719 and inform the ICCID from the package of your SIM card and ESN number of your smartphone. Your phone will be activated in the enTouch Wireless network. You can also keep your current phone number. In that case, you have to inform customer care before activating your phone.
What To Do If enTouch Wireless Phone Gets Damaged, Stolen, Broken, or Lost?
You have to remember one important fact about Lifeline service of enTouch Wireless is that if you don’t use your Lifeline mobile service for 30 consecutive days, your account will be deactivated by default. So, in case you’re having some technical difficulty with your set, you have to contact enTouch Wireless customer service immediately to notify the service provider about your issue. The same thing applies if your phone is lost, gets damaged or stolen. The customer care number of enTouch Wireless is 1-866-488-8719 and email [email protected] enTouch Wireless replaces smartphones in such scenarios and your Talktime and data balance will be transferred to your new phone.
Why Choose enTouch Wireless?
High-quality smartphones from top brands, free Talktime and messages, free high-speed internet data and free voice messages are some advantages that enTouch Wireless Lifeline customers enjoy.
In Which State Does enTouch Wireless Offer Free Service?
Across the 34 states of the USA, enTouch Wireless offers free government phone services to eligible households. These states are Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, California, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas Lifeline Program, Utah, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
How Can I Check My enTouch Wireless Application Status?
You can check the application status from your enTouch Wireless account. Just log into your account and click on “Order History” to track the order you wish to check.
Do I Need To Pay enTouch Wireless Registration Fee?
If you choose a free Lifeline or ACP plan, you don’t have to pay anything because all the expenditures, along with VAT and Tax are included.