Kyocera Dura XA Equip is a durable flip phone. It is an ultra-rugged phone. It can stand dust, Vibration, Shock, extreme heat, blowing rain, low pressure, salt fog, humidity, Solar Radiation, icing/freezing rain, etc. This phone control option gives the opportunity to manage and restrict the device feature on employee’s phone by the Business customer. That increases productivity. The keys are programmable. So, these programmable keys including programmable side buttons can be easily set and used to open frequently used applications, speaker keys, call list keys, etc. Speaker activation button and call end buttons are conveniently placed at the top of the device for quick access to activate the speaker phone and end calls.
All these features give it a special place among other mobile phones in the market.
Key Features of Kyocera DuraXA Equip
Hera all the features and specifications of this phone are described:
- Weight: This Kyocera phone is 193 gm. Weight is perfect considering its durability.
- Design: The phone has a large and tactile glove-friendly keypad for easy accessibility. The phone’s corners are chamfered. This feature gives it protection against drop. And also, the sides of this phone have texture panels. This feature allows the phone for extra gripping.
- SIM: The Kyocera Dura XA Equip Supports Nano-SIM.
- Water Proof: The phone is fully waterproof. It can be easily submerged in water. It can resist water up to 6.5 ft. for about 30 minutes.
- Drop Safe: Military-STD-810H is tested and found that this phone can stand the pressure of dropping it from 5 ft. onto concrete.
- Display: The phone has a 2.6 inches QVGA LCD type TFT display. This display is small but it is the home to main menu that can be customized perfectly. The phone has large font and clear display, which provide superior readability. The phone also has an external display, in which date, time, battery information, phone signal etc. are shown. This external display mention ably reduces the frequent opening and closing of this flip phone.
- Operating System: Proprietary Operating System is used in this phone. Proprietary Operating System means that the developer of this phone also develops the operating system themselves. This operating system is straightforward and gives the user a simple but smooth user experience.
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 215 chipset is used in this phone. The processor is quad-core with 1.2 GHz speed. This processor works great and is perfect for this phone.
- Memory: The internal memory is 16 GB. It is expandable up to 512 GB with a micro SD Card. RAM is 2 GB. It is very basic for a smartphone. But as this phone is mainly used for voice-over, this RAM is ok for this phone.
- Camera: An Auto Focus rear camera of 5 MP is used in this phone. The photo quality of this camera is good. The LED flash produces enough light to take photos in places where light is insufficient. The video record quality is good. One can take videos in 720 p, 480 p, and 240 p with this camera.
- Wi-Fi: This phone can be used as Wi-Fi hot spot with up to 10 connections. Wi-Fi enables to activation of the LMR network to communicate with others.
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 3.0 is used to connect with other devices or share files.
- USB: Type – C
- Sound: Dual mic noise cancellation supports the user to get sound in and out properly in a noisy environment too. The phone supports HD voice quality. So users can deliver and also receive clearer voice sound. Two Front-Facing speakers give crystal clear sound quality.
- Battery: The phone is fueled with a 1770 mAh removable Lithium-Ion battery. The battery is removable. This feature gives a user the facility to take an extra battery when outdoors and charge it every time it goes off. The phone’s Eco and Battery care modes extend battery life.
The phone is a flip phone with almost all the features and durability. This phone is a perfect phone for those who use their phone mainly for texting and voice calls.